Thank you for all your messages in the past few weeks about the issues with our phone lines. We are very sorry that this problem is impacting on our ability to provide easy access to the service for you .
The frustrations you are feeling aren’t being ignored – but the system we need is complex and has taken a lot longer to sort out than we had hoped. We apologise to all of our patients and know this isn’t satisfactory. We are currently exhausting all options for an alternative new system which will be one number for our whole practice. We are working hard with the South East and Fareham & Gosport CCGs to make progress on this as soon as we can and will keep you updated on timescales once they are clearer.
In the meantime, we have recruited nine new Care Navigators for our receptions and they are doing all they can to help you to gain access to the services that you need.
Please can we remind you of all the ways you can get hold of our practice:
Patient Access – next time that you are in the practice please show us your ID, so you can be set up on patient access, where you can book an appointment online, get test results and order repeat prescriptions
- Email us: fgccg.WillowGroup@nhs.net
- Contact us via direct message on Facebook: www.facebook.com/thewillowgroupnhs
- Have an online eConsult appointment – submit your eConsult on your surgery website and get health advice or a response within 24 hours
- Register your mobile number with us, so you can use our texting service to cancel or change an appointment
- Phone: 023 9258 3333 (Forton Medical Centre), 023 9279 4169 (Brune Medical Centre),
023 9258 3344 (Waterside Medical Centre) & 023 9258 2144 (Stoke Road Medical Centre)
We are doing all we can to help you, so please bear with our staff as they really are trying to help you by directing you to the service most suitable and the quickest for you.
If you have any ideas or feedback about all of our services, they can also be submitted in our feedback boxes in all our receptions or via our Patient Participation Group (PPG) on fgccg.WillowGroup@nhs.net