A few weeks ago we updated you about the issues with our phone lines. We are pleased to say we’ve now secured the significant funding needed to progress this work.
The project will start on Monday (12 March) and we expect to go live with one new number for our practice within the next 12 weeks. It is a complex system needed and we will of course keep you posted if there are any changes in timescales.
We apologise for the inconvenience, but please bear with us as we are doing our utmost to progress this work.
Please can we remind you of all the ways you can get hold of our practice:
- Patient Access – next time that you are in the practice please show us your ID, so you can be set up on patient access, where you can book an appointment online, get test results and order repeat prescriptions
- Have an online eConsult appointment – submit your eConsult on your surgery website and get health advice or a response by 6.30pm the next working day
- Email us: fgccg.WillowGroup@nhs.net
- Contact us via direct message on Facebook: www.facebook.com/thewillowgroupnhs
- Register your mobile number with us, so you can use our texting service to cancel or change an appointment
- Phone: 023 9258 3333 (Forton Medical Centre), 023 9279 4169 (Brune Medical Centre), 023 9258 3344 (Waterside Medical Centre) & 023 9258 2144 (Stoke Road Medical Centre)
We are doing all we can to help you, so please bear with our staff as they really are trying to help you by directing you to the service most suitable and the quickest for you.
If you have any ideas or feedback about all of our services, they can also be submitted in our feedback boxes in all our receptions or via our Patient Experience Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.