Locally the way in which you can access some of your GP services is changing with the introduction of:
- Integrated Primary Care Access Service
- Same Day Access Services
- GP provided phlebotomy tests (blood taking)
- Online access (eConsult)
- Online appointment booking
- Online prescription requests
- Long term condition clinics
- Care navigators.
Fareham and Gosport Clinical Commissioning Group and Southern Hampshire Primary Care Alliance would welcome hearing your thoughts on these services as they may make changes to how and where they services based on what local people say.
To find out more and share your views visit the CCG website